Why change? This is a question that we all have asked from time to time, sometimes daily. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” says the old adage.
We began 2020 with a goal of updating our web and social media images. Among the different objectives we came up with was to have a logo that was updated to current digital standards. We wanted to keep the essence of our original logo that expresses who we have been and yet bring it up to date to reflect the present and the future. After a long period of searching and trying out different concepts we were able to partner with Emily Coats, an artist and graphic designer and member of Refuge of Christ in Forest Grove, Oregon. She admirably captured our ideas and created our new logo and completed digital image portfolio. Thank you Emily!
A list of our goals
What do we want our web and social media presence to include?The web-social media team in January of 2020
- Ask questions and have discussions about the things that matter.
- Tell our stories, share who we are and what we believe. (1 Peter 3:15)
- Our story. History and more details with stories and who are, and why we live the way we do. Who and what communities have called us on? (Hebrews 12:1-3)
- Updates on our life-together and the “ups and downs” that are part of it.
- We are light to the world and should not be hidden. (Matthew 15:5)
- Emphasis on the images and graphics being beautiful.
There is much to do to keep improving our online presence. We seek integrity and to communicate the love of Jesus to all who we can. The hope of Jesus is the clarion call to our world today. “Let your light so shine…”
Why not connect with us on one or more of our links:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/coskgardena
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/coskgardena
- Follow our blog: http://www.servant-king.org/category/blog/